Tuesday 2 September 2014

Welcome

Welcome Business Students,
As you progress through this academic year, we will be using this blog as an educational forum to discuss topics covered in class, as well as a bulletin board for assignment posting.  This blog will be used as a part of the current curriculum, and is subjected to evaluations by administration.  All posts made should be relevant to the discussion and as professional as possible.
Your majors of Principles of Business and Principles of Accounts will help you to develop great business skills, and incorporating technology such as the use of this blog, will enhance your learning experience.
Let's look forward to a exciting and intellectually stimulating academic year!


10 comments:

  1. Great job in incorporating technology in your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to a productive year in POB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking forward to this year and appreciate you trying to make it as easy and relatable as possible sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im also looking forward to a productive year. POB is really important to me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping that all of us do well this year in POB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bedava sohbet odaları ile sende giriş yap ücretsiz üyeliksiz bir şekilde sohbetin tadını çıkart.
    Chat Odaları
    Sohbet
    Sohbet Odaları
    Chat
    Chat
    Sohbet Odaları
    Bedava Sohbet
    Sondakika Haber
    Web Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your regular reader , I have been reading your blogs for a long time . I have also written a blog on the topic of register a company worldwide .Compare website development services and packages. Once you have defined your website goals and budget, you can start comparing different website development services and packages offered by various website development companies.

    ReplyDelete